The Household Components Assembly and Handling Bench combines assembly and testing solutions in a unique automatic isle reserved for a sub-group of households.
The operations performed on the bench are the following:
- Manual loading/unloading of the product
- Control of flatness of the closing surface of the product with the help of a laser sensor.
- Loading the product : the antropomorphic robot transfer the OK piece to the proper seat.
- Magnet insertion.
- Magnet verification: a sensor verifies the exact orientation of the magnet (polarity) and its attraction force.
- Coating magnet with resin.
- Verification of resin coating : the 2D vision system verifies the correct uniform coating of the magnet and that no resin is out of the seat of the magnet.
- Unloading the product.